A highly skilled and experienced product development engineer, Robert Heimann has been successful in multiple industry sectors. He is a recognized product development expert in the area of materials processing, imparting beneficial characteristics to surfaces including durability and corrosion resistance, as well many plastics and metal processes. Mr. Heimann is a recipient of multiple new product awards locally and nationally, including the National Society of Professional Engineers New Product Award, the Society of Automotive Engineers Arch T. Collwell Merit Award for significant advancement in transportation.
Named as inventor on 65+ patents in various technical areas including material engineering and surface technologies, Mr. Heimann’s designs are on every US branded car and light truck, every surface ship in US Navy, fighter aircraft, golf cars, and even the first space station. Mr. Heimann previously held the position of VP of Research for Orscheln Industries in Moberly, Missouri, a leader in innovation-led product development for the transportation industry. Heimann holds a B.S. in Mechanical Engineering.
- 65+ US Patents
- 8+ Canadian Patents
- 15+ WIPO Patents
Awards and Professional Recognition
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers New Product of the Year Award
- Missouri Enterprise Missouri Impact Award
- Governor’s Technology Award
- Society of Automotive Engineers Arch Caldwell Award
- National Society of Professional Engineers Best New Product Award
- Missouri Society of Professional Engineers Best New Product Award