Written by Brittany Patterson April 21, 2016 Two amendments tucked inside the bipartisan energy bill that passed the Senate yesterday are elevating the question of whether biomass is a renewable energy source on par with wind and solar in the eyes of federal policy.Both measures drew ire from environmental groups and praise from the biomassfull post
Enginuity in the News ...
- Nebraska explores use of ag waste for coal-like fuel
- Company to explore turning farm waste into BioCoal
- Sorghum Checkoff Awards Enginuity Grant to Develop New Sources of Livestock Feed
- Enginuity Worldwide Founder & CEO to Participate in Upcoming EPA Biomass Workshop
- Foreign Delegation Visits Enginuity to Explore Innovative Biotechnology